Thread: massage
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 09:18 AM

Default SPA Massage

Me and my GF were in our 20ties and have just started living together. One day we went swimming pool with spa and she made spontaneous appointment for massage. In the evening she caught me by surprise when she told me what happened. The massage therapist was good looking guy, because no ladies were available. Normally she chooses ladies for massage. Anyhow it started just normal, her lying down on table and opening top of the bikini. Massage itself went its usual way, before he got to her but. He slid his palms under her slip and massaged it extensively. She felt very embarrassed, but didn’t tell anything. After he had given proper massage to legs he asked her to turn over. When she has done, he just removed her bikini top and exposed her breasts. As next he started to massage her breasts. My question about if he massaged also her pussy, she didn’t really replied, just said that at the end this was good massage and I shouldn’t think about it.
When she told me I was extremely upset, even if now it turns me on. We haven’t talked about that anymore, but from the perspective of today, I would like to imagine that he massaged her pussy or even fucked her. Maybe one day I will find it out, what really happened.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JohanKonrad For This Useful Post: