Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 12:43 PM

Thanked 6,049 Times in 325 Posts

Now I saved the best for last, even though it was last I've put detail in to get to this. The trip was a last minute thing. We really enjoyed the "private" beach and casual attitudes of the individuals that we met. Kenneth has mentioned the house and beach but I guess I never paid attention since we own a place on a beach also except ours is a public crowded beach. I really enjoyed Keith's company and conversations which added to my comfort level with him. Until the alcohol unlocked his caution, he was almost shy and reserve around my nude wife. Continue......

As he was moisturizing her lower legs and we continued talking. As he was drinking his drink and rubbing my wife's legs I found out a good butt about his past experiences. Keith's first wife was short, flat and homely, his description. He said she literally only had nipples on her ribs. Also said she was extremely hairy and flat butt. His second wife was taller, with maybe a smaller B tits and extremely hairy. He said this is actually the first time he has seen a hairless vagina in his life. Laughing he said that for years he wondered what a vagina looked like without hair. We laughed.

He continued complimenting my wife's body, tits and pussy. Many many complimentary adjectives. After finishing her lower legs Keith asked if he could "do" her chest next. Teasing him, I said are we a little eager. He said I have wanted to touch her chest since I saw her. This turned into a coversation of his previous wives and a girlfriend. It seems that keith went for extremes. Three partners. First wife flat. Girlfriend after DDD. He said she was just too big. Then second wife. No other partners. No other experiences according to Keith and I believe it.

He spent a good amount of his time inspecting her pussy as he did her lower legs so I guessed he was just anxious to get his hands on them. Well he sat on the lounger by her right hip. Took a generous portion of lotion and rubbed his hands together. He laid his hands above her tits and drug them down over her tits and nipples to just below her tits. He then returned going to her shoulders. He did this twice barely pausing on her nipples. He then started rubbing across her shoulders. He said she has very soft skin. I said that she does. I said I needed a refresh holding up my drink. I asked if he would be ok without me for a minute. He was still rubbing her shoulders and said yes. He declined a refill.

I walked directly to the kitchen filled my glass with ice grabbed the soda and to the window. Looking out Keith was working her tits. I would describe but he was going to town. He would get a hand full of each and squeeze. He would rub her nipples in circles. He started pinching twisting and tugging her hard nipples. He was doing this gently but still going strong. I watched him for several minutes. Just as I was about to head out. He released her nipples and dipped his head and took her right nipple in his mouth. Couldn't tell what or how he was doing but he slowly raised and released. He immediately did it again. I turned and headed out.

As I reached for the door handle I looked out and he was still over her right tit nipple in mouth. I paused. I didn't want to give him a heart attack walking out. He had a good suction going. As he lifted, her tit was lifting. Once he released, her tit bounced and shimmyed back in place. I opened the door. He sat up and continued on her tits. I said you look like you are enjoying yourself now. He was rubbing working her nipples. He said, I really am, she is fantastic.

I sat and as he finished we talked. I did not mention his previous indiscretion of nipple in mouth. I did sit and watch him "play" with her nipples by gently tugging twisting and rubbing at times. I was rock hard. Before he made her nipples and tits sore I said you think you are done. He made several strokes down and around then turned facing me and said yes that was fantastic. We sat talking.

Now I'm not the least bit drunk. I am watching all. As we talk he keeps looking down at her pussy and blonde strip. My wife has adjusted her position some but not much. As we were talking about my truck, he said you think I can "do" the rest of her front. I said well you have touched her everywhere now so I don't see why not. He took the jar and got a glob and started rubbing his hands together. I said maybe you should finish the front of her thighs. As he scooted down to directly by her hip I stood and said let me help. I took her right leg and placed her foot on the deck. I did the same with her left. She was defiantly asleep. Noodle legs.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: