Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - ENF] See through bathing suit
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 07:29 PM

Wink Sheer One Piece

I'll start this by saying that I'm usually a nice, easy going guy and I don't normally get into confrontations. I will also say that I'm 6'4" tall and in my youth, I was naturally heavily muscled. When this happened, I was in my mid 30s and had 14" difference between my chest and my waist - in favor of my chest.

In the mid 80s I lived in Austin, Texas which is a college town (University of Texas) and was a bit free swinging. There is a big spring-fed pool where a lot of people go to swim. One day I was there and climbed up out of the water and looked down the walk way and a young couple was walking my way. The guy was in good shape but couldn't have been more then 5'5" tall. The girl was MAYBE 5' even but she was damned fine to look at. She was wearing a white one-piece swimsuit and everything was on display. She had a fine set of small Bs with pretty pink nipples. She also was fully shaven and had as nice a pussy slit as you could hope to see. I was enjoying the view and had a bit of a grin on my face. When they were a few yards away, the young "stud" looked at me and snapped pugnaciously, "What are YOU looking at?!". I sort of sneered "Your girlfriend's TITS! You got a problem with that, BOY?" Meanwhile I put my right foot slightly back of my left, shoulder width apart, shifted my weight to the balls on my feet and brought my hands up to a low ready.

The girl looked at the kid like she was expecting him to defend her honor. He looked at me and said . . . nothing. She made kind of a "harumpf" face and they walked away. Something tells me he didn't get any nook nook for a while. A good while.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to BadCyborg For This Useful Post: