Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] A risky peak through the curtains
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 06:35 PM

Cool shower stripping wife

posted this before..when we bought our old house, it had magnificent floor to almost ceiling windows...including the bathroom. That driveway side of the house was open to the street for quite a distance down the street. We had to post a new tension rod from the all to mid window frame to use the shower, which put the blinds halfway into the shower. Always wondered what would happen if I turned the blinds out so that at night you might be able to see in clearly without being able to see out. So I worked out a test. Tipped the blinds out..and when the wife headed in to the shower I headed out the backdoor..seemed like a perfect plan. As I turned the corner at the back of the house, I spotted a man on a bike at the end of the driveway looking up towards the window intently. He couldn't see me, but I could see him and for most part what HE was seeing; My wife undressing for the shower. As the windows were so tall, she was essentially there in all her glory. He must have been out for a night ride and stumbled upon the luckiest night view of his life. Even after she turned on the water in the shower, she was clearly visible to us..from soaping to drying..this was incredible. Talk about heart pounding...knowing that she was putting on a show for this lucky stranger as well as me. One of my neighbors was approaching and spooked the biker off. He seemed to dawdle at the same spot the biker was,..then I saw HIM looking as well. It made it even better knowing that everytime he talked to my wife from then on, he would be seeing her in his mind naked. It became a game for me throughout the summer and fall, until it was too cold. I would see guys walk by, stopping where she was visible and occasionally cars would park off a bit around her shower. Essentially My wife was our own neighborhood stripper, prolly most of the men in the neighborhood watched her shower. she was a star and never was the wiser, nor did it ever have negative effects. Lasted every summer until we had renovations to the house and smaller newer windows and fixtures replaced our voyeur windows. Then the college boys moved in on the other side of the house opposite our bedroom, and I'd do the same thing there..but that's another story
The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to romikk32 For This Useful Post: