View Single Post
Old 12-18-2016, 12:34 PM

Default A quick sighting

A few days ago I was driving my car on a dry afternoon, through a street we call the village, (it was a shopping center of a village outside our town but is now part of the town) It has a garage, a bank, post office, pub and a number of shops.
I had to turn left up a one-way road between the back wall of the garage and the side of the first shop, as I came closer to the turn I saw a number of students standing looking into the shop window, when a female left the pack and ran up the road I was going to turn into, when I turned the corner there she was trousers down in the side doorway of the shop pissing out onto the pavement, I got a quick glimpse of her shaved pussy as I pasted, I tried to watch her in my mirrors but had to watch all the parked cars ahead of me.

This reminded me of when my brother and I were waiting for our drinking friend one Sunday evening to meet us in a square of pubs, restaurants and shops, we were standing at the end of a small alleyway between a shop and a closed pub, ( it had had a fire a few weeks earlier) when two females in their twenty's or thirty's came walking over to the alley, one in a cream trouser suit, they past us and went about halfway down the alley, the one in the cream suit said to the other one,'I wish those two would bugger off I need to pee', I then watched them in the glass of the shop window but they just walked out the other end of the alley.
If I was by myself I would of moved away only to come back to see if she was peeing in the alley, or followed them to see there they would go to pee.
The Following User Says Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post: