View Single Post
Old 11-25-2016, 11:20 PM

Thanked 7,371 Times in 390 Posts
Default athena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qazwox27 View Post
Does Athena ever show more than implied/rear nudity?
yes, in premium or bonus section, she has self taken nude content...i'm pretty sure i posted it all, but if not, i will get it posted soon....

also...

As you all know i have been neglecting step1models.com for the last couple of years...i was trying to live a "normal" life...BUT i have finally decided to return full time..i have a shoot scheduled with a new model tomorrow. she is 22 and very pretty...also, i have a new girlfriend..i have been with her for 5 months and after discussing things we have decided that she will also be a new model...you guys have been asking for women that are 30 or older and now you finally get one..she is 36 and super sexy. she will be doing full adult with me as well... i'll be posting some sneak peek photos and video later tonight of both models and you can finally expect regular updates again...there will be 2 updates per week on step1models.com and i will be posting one or two new models every month...my girlfriend and i are are looking forward to working together on this...also, in the next few months, she will be running a site that has the same theme as step1...i'll be showing her the ropes, helping her recruit and when she has built up a decent amount of content, we'll launch it

p.s. don't be afraid to send requests and suggestions for videos of her...i have a lot of making up to do and she is very eager!

--Big T