View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 05:25 AM

Default Leonie

My story of Leonie is not so much what I got her to do as what she did of her own accord.
We had been to a party in Glasgow and ended up staying the night. The following morning we were in bed but were sharing a room with another couple who still seemed to be asleep. Leonie was probably still a bit pissed from the night before and feeling pretty horny and we started kissing. Of course the kissing got more passionate and suddenly she was kissing my neck, then my chest, then my belly finishing up with my cock in her mouth.
By this time the other couple were awake and though she was aware of this she continued with her blowjob, along to words of encouragement from them. Of course all good things must come to an end and I came into her mouth, but she didn't swallow. She let my cum dribble down her chin suggesting " job done" to the other couple who I had never met before or since, but they seem to have enjoyed their free show.
Later in the day we were on the train back to Edinburgh, but we were still horny and ended up fucking in the toilet. Not exactly the Mile High Club, but what the fuck. I must be one of the few people who came from Falkirk to Haymarket!
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Elige1 For This Useful Post: