View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 10:45 AM

Thanked 1,408 Times in 233 Posts
Talking Wife flashing neighbour

Many years ago I and my then young wife would do many flashing and sharing experiences, we had an older neighbour (about 50) who used to come into his garden when my wife was sunbathing and talk to her, and get a good look at her, she would sometime sunbath in her bra and tiny panties, so I can't blame him, once she told me he said to her "you don't do my heart any good you know!" she replied "sorry I'll cover up" he replied "no! It's lovely" and went on to explain that his wife and him weren't close like that any more, and even slept seperatly, when she told me she was worried that I'd be mad, nothing could be further from the truth! I was so turned on by the thought of it all, and told her the next time she sunbathed I wanted to hide and watch what happened, I did and it was a huge turn on, and she flirted delibertly knowing I was watching.
After I suggested she go round and see him after his wife went to work to borrow some sugar wearing a very short skirt, stockings and a low cut top, she readily agreed, before she went looking really sl*tty, I fingered her and she was soaking wet and was so turned on, a mixture of excitment and jealousy came over me, but she went, I was waiting for what seemed like ages, and when she got back told me all the details, when she got there he offered her a cup of tea, she said yes, and sat down opposite him, opening, closing and crossing her legs, he was looking at her stockings and panties the whole time,I had to have sex with her there and then, and she was soaking wet, I remember not lasting that long either, we had many more similar experiences with him and others, I just wish that now I'm 55, someone would do the same for me!
The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to cornishman For This Useful Post: