View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 11:07 AM

Default Walking the dog

One Sunday afternoon me and my girlfriend were out walking our dog on the moors near Dartmoor Prison, on an old railway track bed. When we pasted a man sitting on a large rock, he said good afternoon and we replied good afternoon back to him, just then a female stood up from behind the rock and joined him, we both think she was peeing behind this rock.
As the afternoon walk went on I too needed a pee but my girlfriend was trying to be funny and not take the dog lead from me, and so here I am with the lead in my left hand and my thing in my right, standing on the track bed, my girlfriend standing on my right side, and me peeing onto the gravel, when the dog started to try and bite the pee stream, so I am trying to keep the dog away from the stream of piss and my girlfriend is just standing there laughing, when I finished we walked on.
Later she has to go and so standing with her back to me and the dog she drops her jeans and knickers to her knees and gets into a high squat, and starts a strong hard piss, I let the dog move closer, to sniff her bum, but the dogs wet nose makes contact with her bum making her jump, at this she looses control of her stream and pisses all over her knicker, she is pissed with me and has to take her jeans and wet knicker off, she then wipes with a dry bit of the knicker before putting her jeans back on.
As she did not what the wet knickers in her pocket she gave them to me and I put them in mine. I forgot to give them back to her for a week or two. He! He!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post: