Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] ENF/EUF Stories by obo
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 05:44 PM

Default An observation

I came across this Youtube clip years ago. It is a real life fight between 2 teenage girls at a public beach. First off, let me say that teenage girls aren't really my thing. That being said, there are several elements in this clip that I try to use in my stories. The combatants are a slender pale skinned girl with light brown hair and a more shapely deeply tanned brunette. The girls are wrestling roughly and obviously mean business, but there is no hair pulling or heavy punches thrown. The tanned brunette takes the other girl down to her back. The slender girl still has the brunette in a headlock. The brunette's bikini covered bottom is directly facing the camera as she pins the other girl to the sand. This is where things get interesting. A third-party, another very slender pale skin girl, steps into the action. She trots over to the combatants and gives the brunette a severe wedgy. This exposes the brunette's well-rounded tush with some very attractive tan lines. The brunette immediately spins over onto her back to cover her exposed derrière and tries to pull her bikini bottoms free. Her opponent takes advantage and is soon straddling the brunette now flat on her back. The video ends at this point.

What I love about this is the way the tables suddenly turn. The brunette has her foe on her back and is in a superior position. She's thinking she's winning this fight when suddenly she feels someone yank up her bottoms. I wonder if she felt the interloper's fingers touch the skin of her bottom when she gripped the fabric. Obviously the wedgy got an instantaneous reaction. She gave up her position to cover herself and ended up with her foe besting her.

I love seeing one woman humiliate another. And you don't see this in the usual catfight videos. Generally they're quite brutal punch outs which is something that does nothing for me.

The clip is only about 20 seconds long, but it's worth a look. I suggest using pause and advancing frame by frame during the wedgy application. Here's the link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiOQfUhID-4
The Following User Says Thank You to obo For This Useful Post: