Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] How many unique pussies have you fucked?
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 02:51 PM

Thanked 1,198 Times in 68 Posts
Default This is interesting....

I am thinking that this thread has really gotten the ol thinking gears a grinding..... all pussies are unique in their own way, I do believe so myself.... I'll give a couple of examples...... These are all from my early 20's....

The older experienced pussy.... Older lady.... mid 40's... hairy and she knew how to control the muscles to make it really tight. Unique because she had a quite a few extra pounds and you would have thought that her pussy would be quite loose.

The Asian pussy... She was a little bit older also.. probably around 30. Very thin on hair... She had a really small hole which made it hard to get into. (mind you, I do not possess the largest cock around). Unique that she was rather small in hole size.

The younger pussy. I had a one night stand with one of my younger sister's friend. She was 18, cute and I think it made her feel grown up to be at the party we were at. Well, one thing (booze) led to another and the next thing I know, we were naked and I was sliding the sausage in her wet hole. Now, I would have thought that this girl would have been tighter than tight but it wasn't to be. It was like humping a glass of water. I suppose that she didn't have the experience or knowledge of how to tighten up the pussy muscles during sex. After a good whiskey fuck, I did let loose a nice load into her. (she was the only chick that I ever worried about doing that too). Luckily, she didn't end up pregnant. Unique that it was a young pussy and was quite loose.....

So, I guess that we can't judge the book by it's cover on pussies.... we can just finger, lick and fuck em to the best of our abilities....
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to willieone For This Useful Post: