Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Will’s Mom Comes Undone
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 07:06 PM

Chasmo, though all your stories are among my favourites, the last one is surely the best. Maybe this is because of a very satisfying ending. Previous tales finished with kind of a cliffhanger and I always wanted to know what will happen next. Now the downfall of Danielle is completed. It's an interesting feeling to root for the protagonist (or rather antagonist), identifying myself with her, while at the same time to want to see her comeuppance badly.

I know that all your stories happen in different universes, and you don't like sequels (I see why, first-time "virgin" humiliation and embarrassment is most intense for such characters) but stil secretly hope to see a sequel. Where Danielle comes back, elegant and selfish as ever, for revenge, only to fail miserably one more time.

Still some things in the ending stayed offscreen. Sorry for my curiosity, but I wonder if the new position of Danielle is long-term? What happened to her wealth, maybe she is forced to give all her super expensive stylish wardrobe and jewelry to charity? What happened to her son,he was very snooty while having his super powerful mother by his side, is he going to be bullied at school? So many questions... ))

Thank you again for your masterfully executed stories.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alexandra80 For This Useful Post: