Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 06:27 PM

Thanked 1,433 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Thursday delight?
Damn!!.. everytime w/ have a multi-friend weekend, the wife stays horny all week... like clockwork!

She went to the swim club today and brought home our "select" friend again who also belongs to the swim club. He was here on Sunday for the mmmmmff session we had.
So like I said, she stays horny after those sessions.. So she calls me to make sure I'm home and tells me shes coming home w/ him. So they arrive, and she immediatly pushs me on the couch and straddles me and tells me she want both of us guys NOW!!... OK!.. so everyone undresses including the wife and she gets back on top of me straddled backwards fucking her, while our "select" friend stands in front of her getting sucked and playing w/ her titties.
She was sucking his cock hard while my cock was in her pussy. He let loose in her mouth and she grabbed his ass pulling him closer while sucking him dry.
She got up and we went into the bedroom where us guys took turns having her sit on our faces giving her toungue orgasms. Then she jumped on my cock and rode me hard , talking dirty to me--, She said, she had a load in her mouth from my friend , now give her one in her pussy!.. so I did, and it was a huge load.. she jumped off and sucked the excess out of my cock... I just layed there in excitement/exhaustion.. and the friend bent her over doggie facing me and slid into her slippery pussy and started pounding her.. She kept looking at me and sometimes gently liking my cock while he was behind her. She was talking dirty again telling me "how good his cock felt in her pussy after I already pumped my load in her". &- "do you like watching your friends fucking me like a sl*t?" my answers were -Yes/Yes!
She was really in a sl*tty mood today.. She turned over on her back and put her head on my crotch and spread her legs for the friend and he started fucking her missionary while I'm feeling every thrust through her body. She kept telling him . "do you like fucking me in front of my husband" & "put your sperm in my pussy w/ his" ,, she started playing w/ his nipples and begging for sperm until her unloaded in her while moaning like crazy. WOW! it was hot!!

She layed there on her back still w/ her head in my crotch, and we all just relaxed and laughed... After a while she knelt between us on the bed and took turns on our cocks sucking them to recharge hardness...I could see our loads running out her pussy. She got up and told us to fuck her hard anyway we wanted.?? We spit roasted her doggie and the friend was pulling her hair while pounding her cum filled pussy calling her a cum sl*t. Then I grabbed her hair and threw her onto the bed and pouned her doggie laying flat pulling her hair and telling her what a cum sl*t she was... I told her "where do you want my next cum load?".. she said anywhere you want.. so I pulled out and rammed it in her asshole and let go another huge load. She was screaming in excitement w/ her legs apart and ass up taking it all.
Our friend wanted more , and she was willing, so he started fucking her in her pussy, then her mouth, then her ass... just moving from hole to hole to hole w/ her begging for cum... then he bent her over the side of the bed an pulling her hair, and unloaded in her asshole...She kept yelling, "give it to me".. he did!!..lol
Man, it was one wild, submissive session. She was very "just take me" submissive.
He took a show & left...she just stayed on the bed used and cumfilled to her delight. We talked and laughed... then she wanted me to "fuck her cum filled holes" as she put it... I was pretty spent, so I fucked her but couldn't cum.
I took a shower, but she wanted to keep our cum on & in her!! She lyed on the bed for a while, then she started walking around the house naked straightening up w/ cum running down her thigh...it was sexy/sl*tty to watch her like that. She finally took a shower and went to bed smiling.... She loves 2 or more guys.. though we fuck daily, she looks forward to these sessions. I don't complain.

Well done!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post: