View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 08:38 PM

PART 21

The writhing Stephanie could hear the laughter from the hotel, as she lay prostrate on the street. At last, Hank stopped his sales pitch, and the security guard helped the crimson-faced, absolutely furious Stephanie to her feet. She hurriedly wrapped herself in the table-cloth once more, and made for the taxi as quickly as possible.

Just before she got in, Hank walked over and pushed a twenty dollar bill down the front of the table-cloth, between her breasts.

'There's your twenty', he said, laughing.

Then he took another ten from his wallet and deposited it in a similar fashion.

'And here's another ten for droppin' you drawers. That was just great, honey'.

Glaring at the smiling Hank, and shaking with anger at the whole series of indignities she had been subjected to, Stephanie got into the taxi, slamming the door, steam almost coming out of her ears as she thought about how she had been so completely degraded, and how she had been denied a night of carnal pleasure with a beautiful, nubile celebrity. And all because of that b*tch, 'Glamour Girl'.

The next morning, Amanda Cox, aka 'Power Princess', shifted uneasily on her hard chair in the conference room of her large multi-national business empire. Her chief accountant was droning on about residuals and take-overs, and most of the other dozen or participants were gently dozing off. But the super-rich super-b*tch Amanda spent most of her time easing one butt cheek up off the chair, then the other, while plotting her revenge.

What would the men round the table have thought had they known that the beautiful, haughty ice-queen was also the celebrated superheroine ,'Power Princess'? Up until a few days ago, they would have been mightily impressed. But now, they would have been secretly delighted, since the whole world had seen poor Amanda/Power Princess sitting on a cactus in the middle of the street, in the full glare the country's media. And many of the men round the table would just love to have known that the wiggling, yelping superheroine was also their snooty, demanding CEO.

Amanda blushed slightly as she recalled the dreadful humiliation of having her gorgeous behind seated on that giant cactus - twice - then being taken back through the streets on the trolley, face-down, ass high in the air. Then being tricked into sitting on the sabotaged cushion she herself had prepared for Glamour Girl.

Of course, as CEO, she could have ordered a lovely soft cushion to sit on during the board meeting, but that would have required lengthy explanation and might have aroused suspicion. So here she was, enduring the torture of having to press her lovely twin orbs down on this hard seat.

How she longed to get some revenge on Glamour Girl. Of course, it wasn't just that no-talent little exhibitionist she was seething about. She was sure that PussyWhip was involved in their double humiliation somewhere down the line, since that b*tch's ambition seemed to be to degrade superheroines wherever she found them. And then, of course. there was Amanda's bratty little sister, Stephanie, who had publicly flirted with her fiancé. Indeed, hearing about the dreadful indignities heaped on the little brat the night before was the only good news she'd had for days.

As she continued to wince with each movement of her beautiful derriere, she contemplated these matters. Then her chief accountant looked astonished as he saw a broad smile cross the CEO's lovely lips. What was so amusing about straight-line depreciation, he wondered?

But Amanda's smile was due to something else entirely. She had suddenly put all the different pieces together into a plan that would get her some revenge against PussyWhip, Glamour Girl, and her obnoxious little sister. This was going to be very enjoyable indeed.

((As the text implies, there's a lot more to come...I will post as my schedule allows. Thanks again to SHAW for the great stories!!! Any errors or changes are mine--images are a lot of work, and I have to do them to my ability and my taste.))
Attached Thumbnails
GG000187.jpg   GG000188.jpg  

GG000189.jpg   GG000190.jpg  

GG000192.jpg   GG000191.jpg  

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post: