Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 02:02 AM

Thanked 26,056 Times in 2,754 Posts
Default Wife & friends

This is WAY out of the ordinary for us..... Just waved goodby to a friend I shared the wife with for the first time. This is something w/ usually don't engage in. Though we both know the friend for years, he never knew we swing.
I went out with the guy golfing today, and we came back home to my house for dinner. He married, but lives 50 miles away, so dinner was planned as part of the day. WE were having dinner w/o the wife as she was out shopping. When she came home the chit-chat was as usual, then she asked to talk to me alone for a moment...... Well she suggested we see if our friend was game for some fun? I told her he dosen't know we swing or anything, but she said lets see what happens, as she always thought he was a nice guy w/ a bad wife. His wife is the "never satisfied" type and always complains.
She was already dressed in her normal daily short skirt & heels (jean Skirt today) , and we went into the living room after dinner for coffee. She sat with her skirt a little up and sexy, and made sure he saw it. She then just came out and said to him, that we were swingers, and we were wondering if you'd like to join us in a 3 way tonight... He was shocked somewhat, but responded, he would as long as the guys stay straight. We assured him that I was straight, and that wasn't an issue. It was really for us guys to pleasure the wife. He said , OK, but don't tell my wife.

So she walked over to him and straddled him in her skirt in a lap dance type of thing to break the ice, and I went upstairs to get the bed ready... Whe i came back down she had his shirt off and his pants unzipped grinding on his cock w/ her panties under her skirt. After a short time she invited him upstairs to the bedroom , and away we all went. Us guys undressed as the wife was flirting with her skirt on all 4's on the bed showing her ass in panties under she rskirt. I gave him the OK nod that its ok , go for it. He reached under her crotch and caressed her through her panties until she was wet through them. She then layed on her back and pulled off her panties and spread for him to go down on her. While he was, I got up on the bed and she sucked me to hardness. Then I layed down and she straddled my face and he stood up on the bed and she sucked him to hardness.
From that oint on we proceeded to fuck and suck for hours. Shetold him that he could fuck her first as he was the quest. So he did her doggy, lifte3d her skirt and slid in and held on tight fucking her hard. She told him to pull her hair, and looked at me and said. " do you like seeing me getting fucked by your friends?".. I smiled, and told him to fuck her harder, and he did to the poit of shooting a huge load in her pussy. I thought her eyes were going to pop out when he did. She told him to keep his cock in her so she could milk it with her pussy muscles to his delight! He just kept pumping her till he went soft, .. Then I got behind her and fucked her sloppy seconds. When I slid in I couldn't believe how much of his cum came out. This guy must have not got laid in a while??!! I was fucking her and she kept talking dirty to us both. Telling him his load felt good & warm in her pussy. and asking me if I could feel it... I told her I could, and shes my little cum sl*t. He walked over and put his cock in her mouth and we spit roasted her, until I told her I was going to put another load in her sl*tty pussy, and I did. When i puled out the cum was running down her thigh, and she kept sucking his cock to get it hard again.
He was thrilled with all this and we both continued to shove out cocks in the wife in every osition we could,,, We didn't do any anal. She kept telling us to fuck her , as she wanted 2 cocks at once . Her shirt & bra were off, but she kept her skirt & heels on the whole time. I love watching her legs inthe air getting fucked with heels. This friend came 2 more times. She rode on top of him and took another sloppy load in her pussy. We were just throwing her around the bed taking turns fucking her to her delight.
In the end, she got on her knees, and sucked us both until we both put huge loads in her mouth . She actually gaged somewhat with all our cum in her mouth dribbling out. She just let it run out of her moth into her tits in the end, and we all just fel into exhaustion on the bed. She was covered with cum, and her pussy was really full.
After , he had to shower before going home... so the wife took a shower with him to clean him well. She told me she had him clean her pussy of "all the cum he put in her". Thats how she said it.
So thats what happened tonight, Thurs,... shes in bed sleeping now, so I thought I kiss & tell.

This is the skirt she wore today & while fucking us.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0413.JPG   DSC_0415.JPG