View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 01:40 PM

Thanked 5,998 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Wasserstein View Post
In my lifetime as nude sunbather I´ve made a conclusion. If you are the first Person who are be naked on a not crowded beach, sometimes others will follow you in your nakedness. And the best is they always will lie in the near of your place. Nudists are looking for other nudists.
How true!
Although I haven't paid much attention from the "nude male" aspect.......

For sure, I have noted the "nude female" effect on a beach.
My wife isn't a bold exhibitionist, but has, on quite a few occasions taken off her top on non-nude beaches, and others have women have followed her lead.

One humorous incident: We were on a sparsely populated public beach here in the U.S., she was topless as usual. After we arrived and she removed her top, we noticed a few other women in the area do likewise. After a while, we saw a ranger approaching from a distance. I suggest she roll over or pull on a top, and noticed that the other women did just that. She is indignant, and doesn't, boldly lying there, tits on display.

He approaches and asks her to put on a top, and since she speaks German, she replies to him in German with a little broken English in between, feigning ignorance of a need for a top. She's starting to scare me now, but thankfully complies and does put on the top. She was a little pissed, but more than that, she enjoyed busting the Ranger's chops a little, and had fun with that.

And yes, as soon as he was out of sight, took her top back off!

I'd like to think I coined the phrase "nudity is contagious" a long time ago. (but I probably heard or read it somewhere)
But it is true, nudity IS contagious!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post: