Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Oops, don't think I was meant to see that :-)
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 02:46 AM

Thanked 1,052 Times in 81 Posts
Default wife's friend

My wife is from Brazil and she sought out Brazilian friends in our city when we were first married and she missed her home country. One of her friends, Anna, used to hang out at our apartment often and have a few drinks. Anna was not attractive at all in the face but she had a banging body, just thicker than my wife and a couple inches shorter. She flirted with me a little but I really had no interest in her and it bugged my wife when she did.

One night I'd been out with the boys and had a few pints. I walked into the apartment and saw my wife had fallen asleep in the main room, watching the big tv. Some softcore Cinemax tripe was on, which was okay with me. We only had a tiny set in our bedroom and we often stayed in the main room to watch until really late. I was careful not to turn on any lights to wake her harshly, but as I bent down to gently caress her awake - and probably fuck her, as we were newlyweds and having sex every night, often 2-3 times a day - with the help of the blue light of the tv, I could see she was sleeping naked with a thin sheet pulled askew. Her pussy was exposed - dark landing strip trimmed close, with tan lines around her bikini lines both top and bottom a stark contrast to her dark skin. Her breasts looked a little bigger than usual and her hair was covering her face.

Just as I began touching her on the cheek and brushed her hair aside, I realized it was Anna. She'd had too many cocktails and stayed the night, my wife told me later. I got a long, good look at her tits and pussy - it wasn't much different than my wife's but she had fuller labia minora that hung down a little - and I was erect in moments. Even though I didn't find her attractive - it was a naked woman besides my wife - it occurred to me that I could probably get away with touching her pussy, going down on her or even starting to fuck her before I realized my "mistake" and I had to work hard to convince myself not to do it. It also occurred to me that Anna had planned this and set up for it. I knew my wife wouldn't do it because she's ridiculously jealous and the idea of me looking at another woman naked makes her mad. After a few moments and a good eyeful, I went into the bedroom and put that erection to good use with my wife. In the morning, when I surprisingly was the first one awake, I went to the kitchen but the sleeping Anna had managed to put on her panties at some point in the interim.
The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to fapfreediet For This Useful Post: