View Single Post
Old 12-21-2014, 12:02 AM

Thanked 7,450 Times in 563 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by twi53 View Post
I gotta be honest here. The drugged out effect, and the suggestion of their not being willing participants, even though we all know it's just a performance, killed a lot of the eroticism for me. But to each his own.
I have a lot of respect for that point of view, but I choose to look past the situation they're portraying, to the situation they're actually in. The performers willingly decided to do that performance, along with any rehearsals, and let their own actual bodies be exposed and vulnerable while they're representing something else. I could be wrong, but like so many of these naked performances, it doesn't seem to me that it's intended to be viewed literally. If I thought it looked like these guys were taking sexual advantage of them, in a realistic situation, I wouldn't have been able to watch it at all. I don't personally think it's "one of the hottest performances in history", but it doesn't turn me off, either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzo View Post
I'm not sure if its from that cut of the video, a few of those screenshots aren't in the video. I think it might be another edit. If so, I'd be interested to see that. The crotch shots are missing from the video posted above.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crispus View Post
After close scrutiny (a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it - purely in the name of getting it right, you understand), I'm pretty sure those caps are from the version I found and just now put on zippy: http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/54472912/file.html (check the caps I made against the ones in the original post); it's a minute longer and as you'll see, a lot lippier...now, if anybody can find it even longer/complete, I'd love to see it.
Thanks for keeping me honest, guys. I just remembered the name of the performance and googled it. I didn't even really look at the pictures.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to schlubby For This Useful Post: