Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Casual Nudity Stories (Please Share)
View Single Post

Old 10-31-2014, 10:55 AM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Casual nudity & NO nudity

First casual nudity experience I can think of is when the wife & I visited a Jamaican all-inclusive with another couple who were close friends. The wife and I had been to the resort a few times (Grand Lido Negril) and thought they'd enjoy the place.

We opted for the nude side of the resort, where the wife & I always stayed. I knew HE had no problem with that, but she let us know right from the start that there was no way she'd get nude, or even topless, ever.

I figured that with everyone else nude, she would be so uncomfortable, that she would eventually at least get topless.
But no!, never happened. "I'm not getting naked in front of all these strangers".... Meanwhile, all three of us are hanging around the beach, bar & pool all day naked but with her in her bikini. She's built nicely, and would look really great naked.

The wife and I made it a point to take a day trip and leave them alone one day while they stayed at the resort. We figured that normally a person wouldn't want to get naked in front of someone they knew, but who cares about strangers, right? It didn't work. He told us they hung out at the nude beach, pool and bar all day. He was naked as usual, but she was adamant, she wasn't even going to take off her top.

So that night, we go to their room as we had plans for dinner. They're running late, he's still getting dressed, she comes out of the shower wrapped in a towel. She casually pulls off the towel, continues drying herself, then starts putting on her makeup while still naked, like we weren't even there! I had never before seen her naked. WTF?

I asked her what the heck was up with that? She nonchalantly said that it was no big deal, since we all knew each other... ??

That scene repeated itself a few other times during that week, but only when in their room. We were all puzzled by that, and all four of us talked at length about why she was completely uninhibited around us, yet not even a nipple peak at the nude complex.
Personally, I think there were a few factors at play here.
1) She figured she got a lot more attention being clothed at a nude area that being nude. My thought would be yes, but the wrong kind of attention. Like, weirdo vs. cool lady.
2) She is known to be incredibly, ridiculously stubborn.

Last edited by SteveZR1; 10-31-2014 at 11:04 AM.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post: