Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Ways to Expose Wife
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 06:31 AM

Thanked 2,321 Times in 60 Posts
Default Love exposing young wife

I married my wife young and have been seeking ways to expose her as long as I can remember. As "the cleaner" stated before, a great way to get excellent exposure is to alert anyone in the area to your intentions via craigslist. Whenever we travel I make sure to post our location to Craigslist as well as any known local voyeur sites. My wife always sleeps naked and very soundly and it is never an issue getting her in a position exposing her pussy or tits. Half the time she does it on her own. I always stay awake watching and to this point the most I have gotten is 54 different people at a ground level motel in Detroit, MI. It turns me on knowing strangers are taking pictures of my wife's completely exposed pussy and nipples. She has a very meaty pussy for being so young, and I have started finding pictures that have been taken of her online. It never ceases to excite. I highly recommend this tactic to anyone interested in this topic. It is fun trying to find places that will beat the current record...
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Bmw46 For This Useful Post: