Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Breastfeeding friends
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 04:58 PM

Thanked 11,627 Times in 1,778 Posts

I read each story with interest. Thanks. And I agree that if the member had taken a picture of the woman nursing he'd been arrested. It doesn't make sense. But what laws do? I also agree those women provoked him and I might have actually taken a picture.
Now back to breast feeding mothers. (.)(.) At least we all know and agree what those fleshy bags were made for. I still believe they were created not only to feed babies but to attract and capture the male species. This part is still working.
What's also amazing is as many years as my wife has exposed hers just for fun she never nursed our three kids all that much.
Back when I was a young man many women nursed. Then it went through phases. There was even a time when lawsuits and new laws were created so nursing working women could nurse at work or in public. Like everything else, once they won women lost interest and I haven't seen a woman nurse a baby in years.
Rather than write more about it, I suggest finding our stories in non fiction CLOSET CLEANING. (.)(.)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post: