Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] wife exposed to neighbor then my suprise
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 11:17 AM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Here is the end of my Saturday surprise. I just read my recollection and it sounds like this happened over many days. I may be too detailed but this only happened over hours not days. Also I am obviously not a writer so if grammar or timeline are off that's why. Again I am still excited about this occurrence as this is not an everyday our yearly event. Also after talking to my wife about her time by the pool teasing mr john I got some conversation I did not hear or remember. I will relay as if I got everything. I did turn the music down some before heading back to my bathroom window perch.

By the time I got to the window my wife and mr john were talking in front of the stairs that go to our back kitchen door. She was telling him she is locked out of the house till I return from the office so she can not open the garage to get the oil. He said no problem and asked if she wanted to wait at his house in air-conditioning. She told him no that she had planned to spend the day by the pool. She then walked over to her chair below my window and picked up her drink and took another sip. She asked mr john if he needed anything else as she had left her swimsuit inside the house. I looked in the pool and I could see her black bikini bottoms on the drain. She forgot. She honestly thought she left them with the top inside. Don't forget. My wife is now drunk. Not tipsy, drunk. Also, her chair is now sitting in the sun. The other side of the pool is now in the shade. Mr john replied with he did not need anything else but would rather not leave a damsel in distress. My wife laughed at this as she was drinking. My wife replied that she would not be comfortable being nude outside with her neighbor. I thought damn if she is teasing him she's not very good. She told me last night when I said that, that she did not want him thinking bad thoughts and if he left I still had to take her out. They are standing on each side of her chair. My wife is facing me with mr john facing her. Mr john replied with I'm sorry that I barged in on your pool time but I must admit seeing you naked was like a dream come true. My wife then said that its ok and she was not upset and that our family looks at him as an adopted grandfather. He thanked her and said that our family moving in next door really brought him out of his house. He went on talking about losing his wife and with no kids he has no real contact with people other than our family. I suspected this but now I know.

My wife said that she is fine with him accidentally seeing her nude but she is locked out of the house with only a towel. This is a beach towel by the way, it wraps around her twice. She is not comfortable with him sitting and talking with her naked. Mr john said he understood but he couldn't guarantee that he would not watch from his house with binoculars. My wife then asked if he did that often. He said her watches us all the time. He said that it makes him feel like he is part of our family. Also said that's why he shows up when she is doing yard work that he just sits in his home alone waiting. He then asked why she was in a bikini and swimming nude that her never saw either before. My wife and I both were feeling bad for mr john at this point and neither of us cared that he was stalking. My wife then told him Thursday was my birthday and its difficult to get me anything I want because if I want something I would buy it so she was going to surprise me by laying out topless or nude if she could work up the nerve. Mr john said you definitely worked up the nerve. My wife told him that she had gone topless on previous vacations so she was going for that kind of surprise. Mr john asked were you alone and did I get mad. She said no to both. Well now I can tell mr john did not want to go home. He said would I be mad if he was here swimming and she was nude. She responded that she was not sure and that it was strangers the other times not her neighbor. He said he understood but wouldn't mind having a quick swim. My wife told him he was welcome to swim. Mr john said he would change and be right back. Granted he does walk slow so after her reached his drive my wife said. I am about to be naked "alone" in front of my neighbor come rfill my server. I ran down whipped up the fastest picture of cosmos filled with ice ran it to the door. My wife was standing there in her towel holding the server. I refilled the server she asked for a kiss, I complied closed the door and back to my perch. I looked out and she killed a glass and jumped into the pool towel glass and all. She looked at the window and said her excuse....

Not long I see mr john in shorts not swimtrunks a T-shirt and house shoes headed our way. He walks through the gate towards the pool and my wife tells him to wait that she slipped on the stairs trying to cool off and is naked. She asked mr john to please turn around till she can get the wet towel and cover up. To my surprise mr john turns facing away. My wife then swims to the stairs and stands up. This was a fantastic view. I love seeing water drip off a naked woman. As she step up on the second step mr john turns and ask if she wanted he to get her the towel from the other end of the pool. She did a quick arm across the chest and hand over the pussy hollered MR JOHN and fell back into the pool. John said nothing. He walked to the end of the pool picked up the towel and walked back to my wife's chair. He laid the towel over the back. Walked over to our other pool chairs and set it at the right end of my wife's chair facing her. This is a table chair. He sits down and tells my wife that if he needs to leave he will be he has seen every inch of her already and whatever she gets out of the pool with he's seen hers up close and years ago similar others. My wife giggled while floating on her belly her white ass out of the water for everyone to see. Mr john then said darling if you keep your backside out in the sun you better put sunscreen on it before it goes white to red. She immediately went under water. She then asked mr john to give her a minute. Mr john said my wife's name(he always calls her honey or darling) and said he again is sorry but this has been the best day of his life. He would go home but did not want to. My wife then stood up doing the hand bra. Walked over to the stairs. Sat on the second stair and said in her best sober voice. Mr john, if I am by my pool naked and you are here you can look only. You cannot tell anyone. If you do not act normal as if I have clothes on you will have to go home. She is sitting on the second step with the handbra when mr john responds. Honey I would get naked also but I don't want you running down and the cove naked screaming. They both laughed. Mr john then asked if she wanted him to get the water out of her towel. She said no that she is trying to stand up. It was funny she was trying to reach the hand rail down the steps and cover the 38d's with an arm and hand. Neither was working. The vodka had kicked in or she was faking so she had a drunk excuse. She told me last night that at that point she could care less but some was fake some was the rotation of the earth. When my wife reaches this point of drunk she is the most uncoordinated person ever or the will pass out after throwing up. Remember i did not know some was the excuse fake. Well I got the uncoordinated today.

Mr john asked if she needed help. She said please holding her hand towards him. There are three large round steps underwater. She is on the second. Mr john removes his shoes walks to my wife and pulls on her arm to help her stand. She falls back on the first step laughing loud. Remember I'm thinking she's shit faced. Here's a 5'6" 80 year old man trying to assist a slippery drunk waman up. He steps down to the second stair and works her to the point she has one hand on the rail and he's got the other. Now this was erotic. Here my completely nude wife standing directly in front of our neighbor. She is making no attempt to cover anything. He walks her up and out of the pool. Still holding the rail he let's go. My wife then goes down on her ass. Now she is sitting like an Indian with one hand on the rail. Mr john walks from her side to facing. I have my binoculars looking directly and my wife's spread open pussy. I am sure mr john was doing the same. This whole time my wife is laughing and mr john is at times also. He tells my wife he will have to have her arm around his neck to help her up. No sure what she said but lifted her arm waiting. Mr john bent over wrapped her arm around his neck and lifted with her assistance from the rail. Mr johns face was maybe six inches from my wife's right nipple. My wife did not make it easy either. When she let go of the rail she put more weight on mr john. He then wrapped his arm around her for balance. When he did this his palm was planted on the side of her tit with fingers wrapped onto her left nipple. My wife stopped said "mr john". He said sorry but if he moves his arm he will drop her. She laughed and said ok. They made their way to the chair. My wife kinda fell sat in the chair. Mr john sat in his chair winded. I couldn't help but smile.

My wife really worked this. Here I am thinking my wife is blitzed. Here mr john is sitting by my pool with my nude wife and he even got a fell of tit and nipple. I was ready to head down now. As mr john went to retrieve his shoes I get a ok sign from my wife.

Gotta work
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: