Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Ever seen someone you know?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 11:14 PM

Recent finds:

My wife's niece when she was about 20. She is completely nude standing in the kitchen next to the refrigerator. It is poor resolution so when I blow it up it is harder to recognize her. If I just leave it at it's normal size it is just clear that it is my wife's niece. I will see her this summer but she is 40 - 50 pounds heavier so she won't look exactly like she did in the photo.

Just left my favorite bar. Saw G. there. She gave me a hug. I went out to get my phone so I could compare her to the photo on it. I'm pretty sure she is the one in the photo. She is Indian (Asian) and has the typical curved nose, brown eyes etc. The top half of the photo is right on. The lower half is hard to compare because the photo is her with a big cock in her mouth (it is just a head shot). The only way I would know for sure is to ask her - not likely.

Found a picture of a red head standing nude in front of a paneled wall. It looks like C.S. who is a local accountant. I know I will see her in the next week or two. I have a way of taking photos secretly. I will do so for comparison purposes.

Saw a nude photo of my friend D. I will also get her picture in the next week or two so I can compare.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to john16walters For This Useful Post: