Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Ways to Expose Wife
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 05:32 AM

Thanked 5,090 Times in 244 Posts
Default Showing nude wife to strangers

When I met my wife, I introduced her to a nude beach. She seemed to like it and did not seem shy at all even though many guys walked right past her to have a look at her.
One afternoon when we were about to get home, I suggested that we should have some extra tan while walking back to the parking. So she agreed, and we packed our stuff, I carried our clothes, and we began walking. We had to pass a textile part of the beach walking near the water where there were lots of people all wearing their bathing suits. They looked very closely at her, but noone complained. Leaving the beach, we stopped, and I found some clothes for myself, but she did not care and continued fully naked.
We continued to the parking while we passed several clothed people, and she just seemed to enjoy being looked at.
When we got to the car, she did not dress. We drove like that all the way home.

After this, she has got the habit of undressing at the parking when we visit that beach. She leaves all her clothes in the car, so she can't regret being naked no matter what happens.

Sometimes I let her walk 1-200 yards in front of me, so it seems like she is all alone. We have so much fun when people are stopping to talk with her, or just to take a close look.

Last edited by Jill and john; 06-29-2014 at 05:45 AM.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Jill and john For This Useful Post: