View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 05:32 PM

Location: "The Falls" Texas. Occasional trips to Oklahoma City.
Thanked 5,189 Times in 317 Posts
Wink Love these!

Some women appreciate being on the receiving end of a good load..... while others do not. God bless those who love it! My last wife (RIP) thought sex was the best thing ever discovered and truly enjoyed everything about it from getting to lick another hot woman to entertaining several very lucky men. Her favorite adventures were those which involved at least 4 other men. (All well screened of course) Once the fun started she was wide open for their pleasure with the understanding that they could not cum IN her....... yet. They were free to use her generous ass...... p*ssy, titties...... mouth...... or have her jack them off..... she loved it all.

After everyone had a chance to sample her offerings she would lay on her back and get two guys on either side of her...... as close to her head as possible. She would encourage the guys to jack off but talk to each other so that they could all cum as close to the same time as possible. While they did that she would caress balls, stroke cocks and caress inner thighs and asses to keep them aroused..... all the while telling them she wanted ALL their cum on her face if possible but hitting her tits was fine too. If she got really lucky and we had a good bunch of guys they would coordinate their orgasms and all unload on her waiting face within seconds of each other.

By about the third squirt her ass would leave the bed and she'd be screaming and cumming right with them! (Of course that open mouth was a great target!) The more cum covered her the better she liked it...... she wanted to be covered! Once all the guys were spent she'd clean up and go take a shower...... have the guys clean up....... then she was ready for them to use all her holes and fill them with juice too. She was amazing and I miss our adventures together and I loved watching her enjoy herself and get exactly what she wanted sexually. Perhaps one day I'll find another one like her..... but at 65 the odds are getting to be against it.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pete387joe For This Useful Post: