View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 05:56 AM

Wink uk fun run

My wife was doing a 10k fun run last weekend. My mate and I took her and waited around to bring her back afterwards. The weather in uk is a bit showery at the moment to say the least! She started in sunshine but it absolutey tipped it down for the whole of the run.

When she finally finished she was saturated and when we met her in the car park we were both laughing at her. It was an hours drive home so I knew she wouldn't want to sit in her wet clothes all the way. She told me to drive over to the wall about 100 metres away so she could put her dry clothes on.

she met us there and opened my drivers door and rear passeger door to give her some cover. Talking to us both all the time, I was wondering when she was going to tell us to look away! She kept looking about but didn't seem to worry about my mate.

dry clothes laid out on the back seat she said no peeking and started to undress! Top over her head then she said omg I am soaked through. She then took her bra off and made no effort to cover her tits as she chatted. My mate was being the gentleman and not making it too obvious but definitely saw them. Then she pulled her shorts down and her panties while struggling to get a dry pair up cos she was still wet!
The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to norwich For This Useful Post: