Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Games and dares - secrets and stories
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 04:58 PM

Thanked 2,731 Times in 208 Posts

Damn! Why haven't I ever thought of playing strip Farkle with the ipad? That's brilliant!

I have a story related to your puking story:

My wife and I were hanging out with one of her friends and we had been drinking and playing strip Jenga. Basically whoever knocked the tower over lost an article of clothing. We also had a rule that you could use two hands to remove a block but you would have to take a shot/drink. I had been doing pretty good at the game so I still had on shorts and boxers but my wife was down to just her thong and her friend was bottomless with only a tshirt.

Earlier in the evening I had gone into the kitchen to get something to eat and saw these little deli sandwiches sitting out on the counter. Being drunk it didn't occur to me to ask how long they had been sitting out. Anyway, apparently they had sat out a little too long because my stomach started twisting up in knots. So on my last turn, I used two hands on a block and the girls had me do a shot of tequila. Not quality tequila... Like less than $10 for a fifth. It hit my stomach and not 20 seconds later I'm puking my guts up.

Basically I end up laying on the floor feeling like shit while my wife and her friend run around trying to clean up and help me. But they didn't put on any clothing. So my wife is running around topless in a thong and her friend is running around in just a tshirt that doesn't quite cover her ass. From my vantage point on the floor I had a clear view up her shirt to see her lovely pussy and landing strip. Her and my wife ended up helping me up onto the couch to lay down and the whole time her pussy was mere inches from my eye level. I wish I had felt better to fully appreciate the view but I can still remember it well!
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post: