Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Games and dares - secrets and stories
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 01:30 PM

Default Your story . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevandTracyWiltsUK View Post
I have been looking for the right thread to post this story to and I think that this is it.

This story is tame compared to our other ones but here it goes.

This happed a few months after we got married so we were both just 18 years old. We had gone shopping in Bath (UK) where we bumped into an old friend who I had not seen for a couple of years we chatted for a few minuets and exchanged phone numbers he said he would come to see us as he wanted to have a look at our wedding photos. To be honest I didn't think we would hear from him at all but a few days later he phoned. We arranged to meet him i a pub and then take him back to ours for a few more drinks.

On the night Tracy as always dressed well I don't remember exactly what she had on but it would have been a skirt and a top I remember she wore stockings and suspenders (she always did when we went out) she rarely wore a bra as she had nice small but firm tits that didn't need a bra.

We met Tom (not his real name) and we had a few drinks then we went back to our flat and had a few more drinks. Tom reminded me about the wedding photos so I got them out and he had a look through them. Wee had all the normal wedding photos including the top of the stockings and garter shot Tom said he really liked to see stocking tops on a nice leg. We laughed about that and moved on. Towards the end end of the photos was a photo of Tracy after she had changed out of her wedding dress she had a full circle skirt on and was doing a spin showing her legs almost fully again Tom commented on this photo.

After looking at the wedding photos we decided to play a game of Trivial Pursuit boring I know but after the drink some of the answers we were giving were very funny. The game ended I don't think anyone won but we decided to carry on with the questions just for fun. We decided to answer the questions and if you got it wrong you had to do a challenge or a dare. It all started very tame stupid things like standing on one leg whilst balancing a cup of water on your head. The dares and challenges stayed tame for a while. We were still drinking but not heavily I would say were were merry and relaxed.

Tom asked Tracy a question and she got the answer wrong so Tom had to set the dare/challenge he dared Tracy to show him if she had tights or stockings on Tracy said OK and stood up and lifted her skirt on one side to show her stocking tops with just a hint of bare thigh. Tom said her legs looked better in real life than in the photos. Tracy lowered her skirt again and the game carried on. Tom got a question wrong that Tracy asked so she had to set the dare/challenge. Tracy challenged Tom to flash his underwear, Tom just stood up and dropped his Trousers showing he was wearing boxer shorts. Tom asked Tracy if she wanted him to cover back up so Tracy said that he should stay like that so Tom took off his trousers and sat back down. This was the start of things I got the next question wrong and was challenged to Join Tom in removing my trousers. I of course did just that Tracy was the next to get a question wrong and Tom challenged her to take her top off Tracy said that she couldn't do that as she didn't have a bra on so Tom said that he would settle for her taking off her skirt then. Tracy was a little reluctant but with a little encouragement from Tom and myself she stood up and removed her skirt. I am sure that Tracy would have had small lacy knickers on as that is all she would wear back then. Tom could not take his eyes off Tracy's knickers. Tracy sat back down keeping as covered as she could. The carried on and when ever Tracy lost Tom and I would find things for her to do that made her stand up. Tracy got her own back by getting Tom and me down to just our boxer shorts.

Tom got to ask Tracy a question that she got wrong he decided to try for the top again but he challenged her to prove that she didn't have a bra on. So Tracy stood up and turned her back on us and she carefully took her top off but kept her tits covered wit her arm and hands. She turned back round with her hands covering her tits. Tracy asked if Tom was happy now. Tom said that she had proved her point but then added that he would love to see what her hands were hiding. Tracy just said what the hell and let go of her tits as she sat back down.

Tom was obviously getting turned on by this as he crossed his legs to try and hide that he was getting hard. Tracy had noticed and decided to get him back. So the next question Tom got wrong Tracy dared him to go and get some more drinks from the fridge. Tom stood up trying to hide his arousal as he left the room but as he came back in he could not hide it. Tracy laughed at him and said it looks like your enjoying the evening. He laughed and said that he was.

The challenges continued with silly things like doing hand stands, star jumps and things like that. Both Tom and I were fully hard watching Tracy. During one set of star jumps Tom's cock found it's way partly out of his shorts Tracy jumped on the chance and said that seeing as it obviously wanted to be out the he should leave it like that. Tom looked at me and asked what I thought I said it was up to him. Tom then said that if that was the case he might as well just be naked. Tracy said I dare you both. With that both Tom and me took off our shorts.

So both Tom and I were stark naked and fully erect the challenges carried on I think Tracy was enjoying watching mine and Toms bits jumping about and we were enjoying watching Tracy's tits bounce. I guess this carried on for about half an hour or so then Tom said that he didn't think it was very fair that both him and me were naked and Tracy still had her knickers and stockings on. Tracy said she would only take one more thing off and Tom had to choose. It was a no brainer he asked her to take off her knickers. So Tracy took them off much to Tom's joy Tracy sat down and was not being to careful with what she was showing. I think it was about 2am when Tom said he would have to go soon. I said that he could stay the night and offered him the sofa to sleep on. He agreed and Tracy said that she would get the bedding. I thought that she would come back in a dressing gown but was pleased to see that she was still in just her Stockings and suspenders. Tracy made up the sofa both Tom and I watched closely as she bent over. At one point Tracy's arse was pointing towards Tom and me we could see her pussy lips clearly and he said that he would love to slid his cock in there and told me how lucky I was. Tracy turned around and laughed at Tom saying that there would be none of that.

Tracy then walked over to Tom sat on the floor in front of him and wrapped her hand around his cock and started to wank him off. Tracy looked at me and said I couldn't leave him like this. Tracy carried on wanking Tom until he said he was going to cum Tracy aimed his cock on to her its and let him cum over her tits she then rubbed the cum in gave Tome a quick kiss and we went to bed. And yes she went to bed with Tom's cum still wet on her tits she knew that this would turn me on. And she was right.
What a fantastic story, I quite envy you . . .
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to davyp1 For This Useful Post: