View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 02:42 AM

Thanked 2,727 Times in 206 Posts

Several of my friends have seen my wife's nude pics. Two of them have actually seen her naked in person and one of them fucked her during a drunken threesome night. I was surprised how excited I was when my friends saw her pictures... One of them saw them by accident and I think this was actually the most exciting because I never thought about showing him but he seemed to enjoy them the most!

The first time I ever showed her pics to anybody was my best friend that I have known since I was about 3. I actually didn't plan on it but I got so damn turned on by showing him a couple non revealing ones of her in lingerie that I said what the hell and showed him all the pictures I had of her. Over the years he has probably seen just about every nude pic I have ever taken of her and I even texted him a few several months ago. He said he deleted them because his wife would flip shit if she found out but who knows, he may have shown them to somebody else. Eventually he did admit to jacking off to them and I found that to be an incredible turn on.

My wife even knows that a couple of them have seen her pics. She wasn't overly thrilled about it but said she didn't care as long they weren't too explicit. I have shown her some of the ones they have seen and she was fine with it except for a couple but she has no idea they have seen more of her than she would like.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post: