View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 03:19 AM

Default Just happened

This just happened; minutes ago.
So excited I can hardly type 7.30 am, house opposite mine on anonymous housing estate in Southern England. Dull grey Autumn morning. Main bedroom at front is normally reserved for guests. This week there's the daughter there - about 35 years. The curtains to the bedroom are open bedside lamp on, but i notice there's a light on in the en-suite bathroom. Stand at the back of my bedroom Wait. Light goes out in bathroom. She comes back into bedroom wearing pale yellow towelling dressing gown. I'm that close, I can tell the material. Sits to one side of room and does her face on a tiny dressing table with another small lamp. Takes a long time.
Finished, she stands up comes right to the window and looks up and down the street, maybe deciding what to wear. She walks round end of bed (my house is thee feet or so higher, so I can see right down into the bedroom), undoes robe and hangs it on back of door. White nightdress to knee length. Hands down on opposite sides. Nightdress comes up and off. Turns towards bed and places nighty there. Nice body. Slim stomach, 34/36 breasts not saggy but big, dark nipples. Well defined bum with lovely muscle tone and thick black bush. Hair on her head is auburn-ish so it must be tinted. Facing straight towards me on other side of bed, she can't be more than ten feet away from window without curtains. Stands there for a moment and scratches her stomach, then two hands on backside giving the cheeks a few slaps - massage sort.
Picks up white knickers from chair to her right (must have been placed there before she went into bathroom), steps in, pulls up, lovely bush gone. Bra from same place, arms in tucks straps over shoulder, reaches behind to do clip. Then she wriggles her shoulders and puts hands inside cups to pull tit into position. Green sweater type top goes on, then jeans. Show over.
Why did she open curtains first. She came close to the window and looked out, she must have realised she was visible. Didn't care?
The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to Cervino For This Useful Post: