View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 07:49 AM

Thanked 1,792 Times in 89 Posts
Default Wife oops at work

After the cancellation of a business meeting I have a free afternoon. I am close to the office of my wife so I decide to meet her. I call her and we meet in the lobby of her office for a coffee.
When she arrives I am shocked, she is wearing a white t-shirt with a white see-through bra. She has big tits and the t-shirt is tight. Her tits are pushed against the stretched t-shirt, the result is that she has her nipples clearly visible.
Normally she uses the t-shirt under a jacket but it is summer, early afternoon, very hot and she took off the jacket.
“honey are you crazy? I can see your nipples? What about Tom and Paul (she shares her room with these two guys)?”
She is surprised, she did not realize how she was exposed “I removed my jacket after lunch, it was hot, I forgot I am wearing this bra, what a shame!!, Tom and Paul did not say anything about my tits”.
I do not continue with the rest of our conversation, she was embarrassed after being a couple of hours with a see-through outfit in front of her two colleagues and room-mates. Then she told me that she came back to her office and she put back her jacket without any comment.
She never asked to Tom and Paul if they had seen her tits, they did not say anything, I am sure that they could not miss the see-through nipple view.
Even with the (see-thru) bra my wife tits appeared like the ones of the picture. What is your reaction if your colleague comes in the office like that?
Attached Images

The Following 80 Users Say Thank You to itit49 For This Useful Post:
6junior0, Alex6655321, alphaone, americuadorian, Andrew Green, apeyboy, Areolaman1, arnoldziffel, BadPhotog, belgarion, bertimos, bigperm, blahqazwx, bozimoto, breastexp101, Brian007, budbuddy54, Candi Delight, cpl4fun309, crazyhorse91, cupofjoe, darkduck13, decepticon643, devster, dicken sider, dkdiablo, DRDavenport, driftwood3791, ess125, filbert1953, flowerytw*ts, Gao, geordiekev, ghettybooty, grazer1, greendoor, GS1000, GuiltyLibido, gwm, havee-air23, iotache, irish drunkard, Iron280, isnotmayday, jack 1020, jack sprat, jamsicator, jellyworm, jiinx81, jojo33bdx, K.C.Silkwood, Kilgore Trout, kuryaki, legno, little toto, mars78, maymedson11, McSmoothie, moomoo59, MrBill, mrwhip, navigate, nectcouple, netmet1269, Omega88, palladin, robotmartin, Showoffmywife, sith11, snowwhite2, stonz, Tarstarkas, testme97, tonz42, tylergal, UserNameMandatory, VXCguy, warrior99, wonderbill, xxxxenophile