Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Upskirt stories
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 09:29 AM

Default back packer

I live about 200mtrs from a beach. We have a lot of back backers visit. Last year I was walking off the beach and I saw a back backer laying on a towel getting a sun tan. She was maybe mid 20's and only had a bikini on. I grinned and said 'hi' and she replied 'hi' back. We got talking a bit, then she turned to make sure no one was near, grinned at me and undid her top allowing her boobs to fall free. I was speechless. She asked if I liked the look of them, of course I said I did. She then asked me if I wanted to see more. I replied 'Yes please'.
She reached between her legs and pulled her pants to one side exposing her slit to me. I could feel my cock beginning to harden. She asked me to feel if she was wet. I moved closer, dropped to my knees and felt her slit, then gently found her hole and inserted two fingers. She was soaking wet.
She just looked at me and said 'Finger me'.
I started to work my fingers in and out slowly. After a few minutes she started to groan. She suddenly reached under my pants, found my cock and started to play with it.
She told me to finger her faster because she wanted to cum (so did I lol).
I fingered her hole faster and suddenly she gasped 'Im cumming' whilst still rubbing my cock.
My fingers felt her hole suddenly wet-ten as she orgasmed.
She orgasmed for maybe 20seconds and it finally eased.
She looked and me and grinned.
I pulled my fingers from her hole as she released my throbbing cock.
She then replaced her top, got up, grabbed her towel and walked off.
I went straight home, pulled my shorts off and masturbated causing me to orgasm in only a few seconds.
I guess she was a tease, but I loved every second of it..
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to aspleyguy For This Useful Post: