Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Photo developed at stores
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 02:06 PM

Thanked 3,595 Times in 625 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevandTracyWiltsUK View Post
Like most people now we shoot using digital cameras now. But back when we used film I found waiting for photos to come back took way to long. One evening I took a roll of film of my wife Tracy the photos stated with her in underwear and ended with her running her fingers through her pussy showing every thing. A selection of the photos is below.

I wanted to get these photos processed as quickly as I could I had seen a one hour place in a town close to home now the down side of this was that the shop had a big window on to a busy shopping street as photos were processed they could be seen clearly from the street during the drying process. Despite this I decided to take my film in and handed it over to the assistant. I was told the photos would be ready in about an hour. I went out and sat with a drink on a bench across from the shop and waited. I kept looking up to see if I could see any of my photos and then I saw the first one Tracy in her underwear. I noticed a few guys and women stopped to look as the photos went round some women pulled their men away some watched the whole set come past the window.

I waited for a while after the whole set had gone past then went into the shop to pick up my photos. I twas such a turn on knowing that so many people had seen them. I told Tracy when I got home and she told me off for not taking her with me LOL.
You guys are awesome. It GREATLY enhances your terrific photos to have the stories behind them.

Edited to added: love the beautiful, furry bush!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to brunettesrule For This Useful Post: