View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 08:50 AM

My girlfriends friend split up from her boyfriend and stayed with us for a few months. I'm English and they are both Lithuanians, as such they are both tall and slim. My girlfriend has dark curly hair, her friend, straight naturally blonde hair. We all got on well and used to have a good time together, often going for a drink and playing pool at the local pubs.

My girlfriend mentioned to her that we were going to Brighton nudist beach the next day, her friend asked if she could join us. Imagine me that night, preying for sun and trying to sleep with a large lob on!

The next day was cloudy, I was gutted. We left for the beach anyway and when there crashed on the normal beach wrapped in towels. We had left early and I think the three of us must have fallen asleep. Our friend woke us, saying the sun was appearing and that we should move to the nudist beach. Hallelujah!!

After picking up some drinks we headed over to the nudist section. Seeing the two of them strip was mind blowing. My girlfriend always keeps her pussy totally shaved, and she has what I call an 'outty' - everything is protruding. From hearing their previous 'girly' conversations, I gathered her friend would also be totally shaved. Imagine how gutted I was when her friend said she wouldn't be taking her knickers off, because she was on her period. She still got her tits out, and to have my girlfriend naked in front of her, was a real turn on. I caught her having a good look at my girlfriend's bits and mine. Would love to say it finished off with a fantastic threesome, but it didn't - but my girlfriend and I did have a great session when we got home - I was imagining her friend having a great time with herself, just 6 inches away, the other side of the wall.
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to prototype01 For This Useful Post: