View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 11:42 AM

I think the Step 1 vids are among the weakest stuff posted on OCC. Their vids might have been hot 20-25 years ago, but not today.

Lots of bait-and-switch -- what's in the screencap isn't what's in the vid. The talky stuff could be interesting if they knew how to interview the girls. Total amateurs filming in their own bedrooms produce vids with production values that are far superior to anything I've seen from Step 1.

And then there's the matter of becoming a paying member of their site just to see their supposed good stuff. So I got to join OCC so see their advertisements for their pay site? Maybe it's time for OCC to require Step 1 to post the vids that include the scenes they're showing in the screencaps. Otherwise, they're just using us.

Then again, I don't really care that much. Step 1 is one of the threads I almost never bother checking. There's far far better stuff being put up here at OCC by people whose sole interest is getting dicks hard, not making money.

Keep up the good work, OCC. Al Gore invented the Internet so OCC could make the world a better place.