Thread: Voyeur Stories
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 02:56 PM

i kind of have one. it's not really a big deal, but i have one memorable moment from my vacation in the dominican republic a couple years ago. i just mentioned this vacation in another thread. every day my fiance (now wife) would go to the beach, since she couldn't be topless by the pool. almost every day, there was a couple near us, maybe mid to late 20s. they looked european to us. she was really hot, wearing a string bikini, and he was wearing speedos. i was hoping she would go topless but she always kept her top on. once after lying on her stomach for a while, she sat up without putting her top on, but of course with my luck she had her back to me. this gave me some hope since i knew her boobs were visible for a few seconds, even though i couldn't see them. on the last day of our vacation, she finally took the top off to reveal the nicest tits i have ever seen in person. i'd say they were a full c, maybe small d. the weird part about it was she had a completely different attitude about it. she stood up, walked around, played in the sand, went swimming, all while topless. by this time in the vacation she had given herself some pretty noticeable tanlines which i don't really like, but it was still amazing to see her. my only regret is i didn't get a picture of her.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to newfieguy For This Useful Post: