Thread: Updates at DFP
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 06:31 PM

Thanked 35,920 Times in 4,754 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
Great one! Hope that wasn't poison ivy Star was sitting on there at the beginning of part 3.
I hope not, especially since we just booked for July 13th!

Quote:
I really enjoyed Star's performance here (this one definitely seemed to require a little more acting than the previous one she was in). She perfectly evoked the two key elements I look for in any successful ENF performance: desperation and vulnerability. Her little embarrassed "noises" were great, and even though she didn't speak much, every line she said was perfect. I also loved that, as her situation got worse, she appropriately got more and more desperate and vulnerable. A great performance from her.
We shot two videos in the park that day, and Star did a great job of escalating the moment. I hope you'll enjoy the next one too, since it approaches things slightly differently in that Star chooses to start stripping, but starts to lose her nerve as she starts to realize she's losing control of the situation. She starts out very bold, but finally ends up very afraid and vulnerable

Quote:
Also, a question: Why the switch over from time-stop stripping to clothes disappearing stripping? Would Star not let you undress her, or did you just want to go a different way with this one? Don't get me wrong, I love clothes disappearing stripping (might be my favorite form of "magic" ENF, and the effect here, like in "Pervygeist", was great), but I'm just curious.
There were actually two reasons for this: The 1st was practicality. "Idol Pleasures" was a 20 minute video, but with the new format I'm limited to 10, so I had less time to tell the story. I'm not particulalry fond of being on camera, and folks have mentioned they're fine with me not being seen so it seems like that was something I could drop and still have the embarrassment and tell the story. The 2nd was that I thought it might be fun to reverse the perspective. In "Idol Pleasures" we saw the events from the archaeologist's eyes. However in "Sports Idol" we see things unfold the way Star sees them up until the final moment, so we get a better view of her confusion and embarrassment (at least that was my hope).

Plus, as this was the first time working with Star, I wasn't sure if *I* was all that comfortable undressing her, so I never really considered it. Despite being a total perv and dirty old lech, I have a bit of a phobia about seen as a GWC, so I tend to shoot edgier stuff with models I've know longer.

Hope that helps!
Seph

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post: