View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txpaulranger View Post
I found this old site.
http://members.core.com/~rayg/final.htm

I wonder what those people are up to right now. Besides uppies, I enjoyed watching that show. That was one of the places I wanted to visit someday. It was a sad fact of globalized American life, I guess. TV station wanted to have a large number of ratings for sure. I read an article about StarTrek rerun had better ratings than most of the old TNN shows after TNN was bought and became Spice channel. I am sure everybody wants to make money. But I do not feel right about ignoring small number of people. I thought cable TV was something for everybody. Nascar, fishing show or Club Dance on TNN were really focusing on real fan of those. I feel like left out or forgotten by a train heading somewhere else. I am not so sure what I am missing. I feel the same way when I go to Walmart. Maybe I should adjust to a current system. There is no point in my rant here. Club Dance just made me wonder chang of seasons.
Sad to say...things just aren't like they used to be, including TV. Most times change is good, sometimes not so good. I guess they call that life.
The Following User Says Thank You to lwm361218 For This Useful Post: