Thread: Voyeur Stories
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 11:46 AM

Default caught my son and his ex

We have got a touring caravan and last summer i had one of the most amazing experiences. my son and his 18yr old gf came away with us and slept on a double inflatable camp bed in the awning. One morning i got up early to make a cup of coffee, the kettle was in the awning so i slowly lifted the blind on the door to see if the coast was clear, as the weather was warm the two of them were lying naked on top of the bed, he was behind her his hands were feeling her large 30gg boobs while she was rubbing her shaven fanny, slipping a finger in to her lips. Being petite he slipped his cock between her legs and started rubbing against her pussy. i wanted to walk away but i could not move, i was shaking with exitement. he slipped his knob inside her and began to pump gently. he carried on for a few minutes then she stood up and knelt by the side of the bed taking his cock in her hand she lowered her head onto his knob and started to give him a blowjob, gradually she increased the speed of her hand and head movements until suddenly he leant forward and shot a great wad of spunk onto her tongue then another onto her beautiful tits, i could have done the same and i was so hard i thought i would explode. he then laid her down on the bed and proceeded to lick her until she came. I wish I had pics or a vid of this because even the thought of this still makes me hard.
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to BOBBY66 For This Useful Post: