View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 02:34 PM

Thanked 1,083 Times in 60 Posts

Our hotel on Fuerteventura was well kept, the manager turned up at the breakfast every morning and spoke to some of the guests every day, so that we had a nice chat twice while we were there.
As usual, my girlfriend wasn’t wearing any underwear during the complete holiday. One morning he came to our table and introduced himself. Before my girl and I talked about a dare and if she would show him some more, and she said that I had to make sure she had a glass of sparkling wine for breakfast every morning, then she would. Bet you I was eager to get one or two glasses every morning. When finally the day came and he came to our table I looked into her face and saw what she was up to. While she talked she leaned on the table, so that the manager got a nice eyeful of her fantastic titties. He stood at our table for at least five minutes, much more than at the other places, and made sure he got a nice glimpse of her rock hard nipples. He could watch without inhibitions, because as long as he was talking to her he would look down – and downblouse. I really love it when I see other guys ogling at her, so I didn’t even think about interrupting their chat.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to kenny1 For This Useful Post: