View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 01:15 AM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,734 Times in 6,172 Posts
Default Uzyna Uzona - naked theatre from Brazil

OK, we have a new thread for all of the Uzyna Uzona material that has been being posted like crazy in the Public Nudity Events List Project thread. For those of you not familiar with Uzyna Uzona, they are a theatre troupe from Brazil. If you google the name, the first pic to come up will be the one posted below. Need I say more? Apparently, this troupe has been around for a long time, so why have we only become aware of it this past year? Did they only recently decide to start shedding their clothes? I don't know. Anyway, thanks to Flanker7 mainly and some others for keeping tabs on their most recent performances, which may include (get ready for this) audience "hands on" participation. All in all, I think they deserve their own thread. So here is post no 1 to start, and soon hopefully more posts from the other thread will magically start to appear after this one. If that doesn't happen and you are dying for more, just hunt down the Public Nudity Events List Project thread, and feast your eyes on the most recent posts there (before Fango makes them disappear but that shouldn't happen until after they've been moved here. Got it?) Enjoy!

BTW - what in heck is this outfits OFFICIAL name? is it "Teatro Oficina Uzya Uzona", "Ofinica Uzyna Uzona"? just Uzyna Uzona? How about FOUU?

KLondike
Attached Thumbnails
5000256272_5a9a34eb74.jpg  

Last edited by Klondike; 10-21-2011 at 01:29 AM.
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post: