Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Family exposures
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 08:56 PM

Thanked 16,437 Times in 1,153 Posts

This is probably lame to you all here, but to me it's a huge deal.

My sister in law had a baby recently. She is the super prude where if I see her bare shoulder or bra strap, I get all flustered like a 14 year old...

Anyway, we were at the hospital and she had to nurse her baby. She and her husband were going to kick me out while she nursed, but my wife said, "No, he can stay. Your husband has seen my nips like 100 times while I have nursed, so it's only fair to him."

She didn't hesitate and took down her hospital gown and exposed both her breasts and stomach all the way to her after-birth "underwear". She said, "I don't care either, I just didn't want [her husband] to get upset." (He was actually very, very upset.)

Since the baby was brand new, she kept both her boobs out for the whole 90 minutes it took to get the baby to eat (those who have had babies know exactly what I am talking about). I stared and even offered to help the whole time while the other husband glared at me like he was going to murder me once it was over. And during that time, my wife nursed our own baby, making as little effort as possible to cover herself, while not being overly obvious, either. But her sisters husband didnt look at me wife; he was still glaring at me.

My wife said to her sisters husband: "you better get used to it, dude, since we see you guys like every day and she isn't going to want to cover up all the time. Trust me, I know."

This was last week and I am still so in shock over the whole thing I could hardly type this.
The Following 54 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: