Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] The New Fantasy Wrestling League
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hentai muncher View Post
I've been holding my tongue for a while now, but this new post really rubs me the wrong way. You want feedback? Here's your feedback: you're not very good. You're stories just aren't sexy. They have no psychology whatsoever. Two or more women fight each other and eventually one or all of them end up naked. Plus there's always various spelling mistakes.

I have a fetish for stories involving female wrestlers getting their clothes forcibly stripped off, which is why I read your other series despite your limited skills. I really miss The Pac, but he doesn't post here anymore (plus I've read his more recent stories on another website and apparently he's now into some overly dark ad violent stuff now.) I was really hoping you'd be able to fill the void he left, because really anything is better than nothing. But if you're gonna pull this prima donna nonsense, then forget it.
If you want to keep writing, then keep writing. If you don't, then don't. Being a comment wh*re is not cool.
Sorry you feel that way. Funny how various other member have given me compliments, looks like you're alone here.

But rather then saying I suck, why not give me tips. Whats turns me on may not turn you on, but obviously my stories worked for various other member. I am open to changing my stories to fufill others wants but they need to tell me what they are...