Thread: Voyeur Stories
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 04:38 AM

I once had a neighbor who had a daughter. She was blond, thin, and hot. Her room's window was in front of my room. Often she was not home because usually work or college. One day, i was doing laundry and she was home. I can tell because the lights in her room were on. As i got to my room, she got into her room and started to change. Luckily, i decided not to turn off the lights. Her shades were closed, but not all the way since i can see her from a far view.

Then, she took her clothes. The sight was amazing. She had very small and perky tits. I nearly lost it when she took off pants. I was focused on her pussy. The hair on her pussy was growing. It was a strip, it was long but not long that it was out of control. She was naked for what seems like 10-15 secs before she put on a pair of white cotton panties and her pajamas. After that, i went to the bathroom to jerk off. I tried to get that sight again, but it never happened. The closer i came is when she came in a bathrobe. Wish i had pics of that moment
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to iejj For This Useful Post: