One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Amateurs (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   BEST BUSH (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=85903)

marky11 12-29-2009 03:22 AM

BEST BUSH

9 Attachment(s)
This thread is dedicated to what I've dubbed the "best bush."

It is inspired by a few of my favorite threads here on OCC that show pictures of women with beautiful full bushes. A Best Bush pic to me is a picture of a nude amateur with a full bush of any color.

This is not a hardcore thread ( i.e., no peeling-yourself-apart pics).

Many of the pics are candid shots of nude beach amateurs--I loved Leslie760's recent thread Natural Nudist Women, (and am sad it didn't take off running the way I'd hoped) but I decided to start a fresh thread because a Best Bush pic doesn't have to nudist pic. It certainly is natural though.

It my opinion there are many suitable types of best bushes, but they are all natural--this means largely untended. There are certain rare exceptions, but if you've read this far you probably know what I'm talking about so no further explanation is necessary. For example, there is the "flat bush", which occurs when a natural women has been wearing any underwear, or the "bushy bush" which is what that same natural women looks like after a shower or a dip in the ocean.

Other examples are often found among pics of girls at festivals or streaking, biking, or camping nude. Or just posing! Furthermore, vintage nudist pictures are okay, keeping in mind they are terribly grainy or too low-quality.

So I will be posting my Best Bush pics, some of which you've probably seen, some of which you hopefully haven't. I am hoping all natural bush lovers, natural nudist lovers, amateur bush folks, and even some natural young women out there will nominate their own best bush pics on this thread.
I will try to match every pic that someone else posts, and I'm hoping some of the OCC LEGENDS, like Klondie, or Pedro the Fisherman (who's MS BUSHY is one the the ALL-TIME BEST BUSH sets on Planet Earth).

There are more of you out there---COME FORTH! :)

ENJOY.

M

***** WATERMARKED PIC REMOVED *****

marky11 12-29-2009 03:30 AM

8 Attachment(s)
more

Pedro the Fisherman 12-29-2009 07:43 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I like the idea of this new thread, here are two from my camera (yes they are both mine, taken last summer), 'Ms Bushy' herself (possibly a shot not put up before, cannot remember myself what I have or have not posted....there have been so many) and two Spanish girls I met up with at a WNBR in the UK, (yes I did go there last year, the secret's out!!! I try not to advertise myself at WNBR in case someone knows my beach photos)).
The girls were very nice but would only let fully nude guys take their photo, if you were naked yourself, they happily posed like this!! The girl on the left (fuller bush:)) was getting naked in public for the very first time, but the other girl had rode in 2008 and had invited her to join . From what I remember, they are now living back here in Spain, but in the north, so I doubt they will feature in any of my beach shots next year!

Actually, I have just noticed that the girl with the full bush appears to have been looking at my penis:eek: when I took that shot....which is nice;):D:D

dixler 12-29-2009 08:39 AM

Hey, Pedro, got any more of Ms. Bushy? She's my favorite. :)

For the poster of this pic:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...2&d=1262074748

I love a full bush. But this is a little too much in my opinion. :p

vpw 12-29-2009 08:43 AM

Love this thread., thanks for posting all these wonderfully natural women.

Klythez 12-29-2009 10:43 AM

I love bushes. They look like pretty ornaments on women's pudenda.

stiffandproud 12-29-2009 11:16 AM

makes me wank all that bush

7 Attachment(s)
makes you drip with lust

fantom555 12-29-2009 11:47 AM

When i get home today from work i will post my wife she has a nice bush sorry i dont have them now. i love this thread:).

Pedro the Fisherman 12-29-2009 12:17 PM

Hmm, the post has been moved to a place that I normally do not visit! Oh well, if you want to see any more of my stuff, pop along to my usual posting area!!!

stiffandproud 12-29-2009 12:36 PM

more more

2 Attachment(s)
imagine licking and smelling these

***** HARDCORE PIC REMOVED *****