One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Wife drawings / art (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=251720)

Sails 09-12-2022 09:56 AM

Wife drawings / art

Wife thought it would be fun to have some of her fantasies realistically drawn. So there are a few simple ones being done, and maybe a few more. Anyone tried something like this? It's interesting sending nudes and such through to the drawing artists.

nectcouple 09-12-2022 10:18 PM

Not me.

I never did, but it sounds interesting! I wish I knew an artist I trusted, lol.

dkuk8166 09-13-2022 10:23 AM

something a little similar

I have a picture of my fiancee's lovely, round ass that I took one day in our jacuzzi. Half of her body is above the water, half is below. It's one of my favorite pictures of her, as the water really highlights her curves, and she's looking off to the side with a sexy, slightly embarrassed smile on her face.

I told her that I wanted to have an artist paint a watercolor version of the picture. She's usually pretty shy, but to my surprise she said that she loved the idea, and would even consider hanging it up so people can see it (she's not too keen on her face showing, but doesn't mind if her identity is kept a little more under wraps). I did some computer mockups of watercolor styles, and it was a major rush to go through them with her, having her identify which ones she prefers. I can't wait to see the finished results, but more importantly, I can't wait to hang it up, in plain sight!

esso57 09-13-2022 11:18 AM

My other half wants a pencil drawing done of her naked … the person drawing is a friend. She has a very curvy figure and impressive breasts …

She has no idea of costs or time taken to do it though but initially was thinking nude across a bench of couch …. But maybe just topless.

Unsure if it is long sessions posing or if there are photos and he works in the main off them. His work seems very very good.

I have suggested she ask just what he suggests and how far she would be willing to go pose wise ! My mind has all kind of ideas :D:

Sails 09-13-2022 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by esso57 (Post 3165815)
My other half wants a pencil drawing done of her naked … the person drawing is a friend. She has a very curvy figure and impressive breasts …

She has no idea of costs or time taken to do it though but initially was thinking nude across a bench of couch …. But maybe just topless.

Unsure if it is long sessions posing or if there are photos and he works in the main off them. His work seems very very good.

I have suggested she ask just what he suggests and how far she would be willing to go pose wise ! My mind has all kind of ideas :D:

That's what we've been playing around with. A few nice drawing nudes, then some more hardcore stuff. Found an amazing artist who did some great work in a realistic style.

Most of the reference images they need are nudes too, which is a bit of a thrill.

fishdoc 09-13-2022 09:58 PM

I guess I’m my own artist

1 Attachment(s)
Which strangely loses some of the thrill. This is from some time ago. I’m a better artist now, but haven’t done one of my wife recently.

rracoonz 09-14-2022 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishdoc (Post 3165959)
Which strangely loses some of the thrill. This is from some time ago. I’m a better artist now, but haven’t done one of my wife recently.

You should do more. This one is very good. Perhaps do another and share it here.

Sails 09-14-2022 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishdoc (Post 3165959)

Damn thats good work! I've ordered some realistic ones, cost me an arm and a leg though. Will see how they come out.

We also also ordered some anime ones of her, as that's her thing, but probably money wasted. I'll share some here as they get done.

Windsorm 04-16-2023 12:35 PM

Wife drawings

8 Attachment(s)
Here are some drawings and paintings I’ve made of her

cufan86 04-16-2023 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Windsorm (Post 3245383)
Here are some drawings and paintings I’ve made of her

Nice did you do the work or someone else?