One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Sexy Amateurs (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Wives who never expected to be seen naked online (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=130950)

loner0102 05-26-2012 02:18 AM

Wives who never expected to be seen naked online

10 Attachment(s)
Over the years I've built up a decent collection of "nude wives and girlfriends" by trading online with guys who get tempted to share private nude photos of their partners, often without her knowledge. I love the voyeuristic nature of these photos and thought I might share some here. I try to make sure they are not just recycling pics off the web by asking for clothed photos of the girl too, so hopefully these girls are new material, although I have also posted on Flickr.

Will post more if the interest is there.

wilhelm 05-26-2012 09:31 AM

Thumbs up!

Really like the first two.

carolina boy 05-26-2012 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loner0102 (Post 1227925)
Over the years I've built up a decent collection of "nude wives and girlfriends" by trading online with guys who get tempted to share private nude photos of their partners, often without her knowledge. I love the voyeuristic nature of these photos and thought I might share some here. I try to make sure they are not just recycling pics off the web by asking for clothed photos of the girl too, so hopefully these girls are new material, although I have also posted on Flickr.

Awesome .

Fango 05-26-2012 04:09 PM

If you have more of Marriah or Becca, please share.

Thanks

Fango

loner0102 05-26-2012 08:44 PM

8 Attachment(s)
Here are more "unsuspecting stars" :) For most girls in my collection I only have a few shots. There have been guys who've sent me dozens of different photos of their girl, but when she's posing for that many photos I think she probably knows or suspects he must be using them for more than just private enjoyment and they are ok with it. I tend to prefer the gals who've only posed for a few nudes, possibly after the guy had pleaded for ages. In those cases it's much more likely she did not expect them to be seen online :)

rickandsuzy 05-26-2012 08:46 PM

suzy

would never had assumed she would be on the site.

Terrymc77 05-27-2012 03:01 AM

Love it

Excellent idea for a thread - great pictures.

RandRJ 05-27-2012 03:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by loner0102 (Post 1227925)

Wow she can sit on my face any day!!!

loner0102 05-27-2012 04:07 AM

9 Attachment(s)
Some more gals. If you recognize anyone in my posts as being well known on the net already, please let me know. I like to keep my collection authentic. Usually I just ask the guys I trade with to send me some normal clothed photos of the girl, to prove that they really know her and not just using amateur photos off the web... it's not perfect but it gets rid of most of the time wasters. It also helps me build the clothed/unclothed composites I love :)

If you're a trader like me, fell free to post some of your prizes here, as long as you're reasonably sure the girl is unaware of her fame. Or send me a message... it would be cool to combine collections privately.

Fango 05-27-2012 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loner0102 (Post 1228699)
If you recognize anyone in my posts as being well known on the net already, please let me know. I like to keep my collection authentic.

In your first post, I've definitely seen Becca before in other threads.

Fango