One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   [Exhibitionist] Nipples Poking Through Sweater Holes (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=215738)

jw75 11-08-2017 11:36 AM

Nipples Poking Through Sweater Holes

We're we were in the North East the weather was coldest so I took advantage of in. On evening my wife asked me to go shopping with her so I told her yes under one condition she would go bralesssmall and let me pull her nipples through knitting of her white sweater. She agreed to my terms. I went to my tool box and get two small O-rings Then I told her to get topless and started pulling on her nipples streaching them out. When I had them about a half inch long I slid the O-rings on to her nipples so they would remain long. She put on her sweater and I get her light brown nipples to poke out about a quarter inch. So off to the mall we went.

When we arrived I parked half way down the lot since it was cold I wanted the cold air on her nipples making them harder. I told her no jacket to cover the view. Once we got into the mall we started to walk around I would look at the men's faces to see if they noticed her nipples a few did. We're came across a skate board shop and walked in that is when I left her side to look at the reactions on the young boy's in the store. They were quick to notice her nipples one even took out his cell phone acting like he was talking on it but I could see that he was filming her.

When we left the story we continue to walk around that is when my wife said she wanted something to eat. So off to the food court we went. I got a table while she got some Chinese food. When she was walking back a middle age gentleman stopped her and was telling her something that is when I noticed him trying to brush her nipples off her sweater. I guess he thought it was food at first. Then he must have realized that they were he nipples poking through. To my surprise they both sat down at a table and were talking that is when I saw him gently start pulling on her nipples between his thumb and finger. I was suprized that she was letting him play with them. This went on for about seven minutes then she must have told him about me watching them. Hey got up and left the table. She got up and walked over to me and sat down I asked her what happened that is when she told me that she figured I would enjoy the view so I pulled on her nipple while she ate then we left for home. Once at home we had the best sex ever.

ron1234 11-08-2017 06:41 PM

Great story you didn't happen to take any pictures did you

Gnome72141 11-08-2017 07:40 PM

I was at Target a few years ago and the guy in front of me was staring intently at the young woman in front of us. She turned around to take stuff out of her cart, and her looong nipples were right through her sweater holes. It was one of those moments you had to see to believe. My wife caught me looking and later told me she really had to work on not bursting out laughing very loudly once she noticed what the guy in front of us and I were staring at. It was a summer/fall sweater so it was very thin, and it was a medium pink color, so not much different that the color of her actual nipples. I had completely forgotten about that moment!

VXCguy 11-13-2017 06:27 AM

2 Attachment(s)
JW I know how it feels now if I can only get my wife to do the same! I'd love it, walking around a mall showing them off to all. And if a guy got to tweak them a bit I'd be outta my mind.

Here's what I have to look forward to

VXCguy 11-13-2017 09:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by VXCguy (Post 2534107)
JW I know how it feels now if I can only get my wife to do the same! I'd love it, walking around a mall showing them off to all. And if a guy got to tweak them a bit I'd be outta my mind.

I found one more

rickandsuzy 11-13-2017 09:35 AM

wow great tits

I would love to get my wife to do this and she's become more daring however she has one bad nipple and horrible tits that sag.

Just keep posting stories and pics

nectcouple 11-14-2017 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VXCguy (Post 2534107)

Simply amazing! :eek:

shnowballs 11-14-2017 09:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Been there, done that... ;-)

piecenick 11-14-2017 11:21 PM

My MIL gave my wife and my SIL identical cable knit sweaters one Christmas, my SIL flew in and stayed with us that year. Both of them wore those sweaters all day on Christmas without bras, oblivious to the great show I was getting. Great Christmas present.

VXCguy 11-15-2017 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shnowballs (Post 2534952)
Been there, done that... ;-)

The aisle at the local home center NEVER looked hotter!!! WOW!