One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Exhibitionists & Voyeur (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Topless or nudist girls using their mobiles at the beach. (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=214704)

luv_da_beach 10-08-2017 09:11 AM

Topless or nudist girls using their mobiles at the beach.

10 Attachment(s)
Hello fellow OCC members,

Here's a new thread I already wanted to launch for quite a while.
While on holidays we most probably all have seen girls using their mobile phones on the beach.
Talking or texting, their mobiles rarely leave their hands...Sometimes nerds, technology freaks or
just living with their time, this item became an extension of their hands and minds.

Talking / texting their relatives, friends, partners, lovers or boss...Do they tell them they are topless or nude on a beach? Do they tell the truth? :rolleyes:
Have you ever wondered who they are talking to?

For sure they caught our eyes when strolling along the beach in their birthday suits.

So that's what this thread is made for: Topless or nudist girls using their mobiles at the beach.

A couple of guidelines before posting though:
  • This is a voyeur thread.
  • Do not post staged images or professional shootings.
  • Do not post indoor shots or selfies.
  • Only post nude or topless voyeur images of girls using their mobiles, no other devices, no males.
  • Do not use strong or vulgar language.
  • If you don't like this thread, no worries, there are hundreds of others on OCC you might like.
  • Enjoy!

luv_da_beach 10-08-2017 11:50 AM

10 Attachment(s)
A dozen more cute topless and nude girls using their mobiles on the beach!
ENjoy!

luv_da_beach 10-09-2017 05:35 AM

7 Attachment(s)
Here's a hot nudist girl strolling along the beach, talking on her phone.
Looking at her smile, she maybe booked a date with a guy she met...who knows? :D
At the end, she reads the message she received and tells her nudist friend.

ENjoy!

stevin6 10-09-2017 07:50 AM

Great theme for a thread, didn't knew there wasn't a thread like this already. I will look in my collection if i have some pics to add. The question you also could have is, if the girls (already) knew that they're being watched, photographed/filmed by pervs like us. I remember pics and vids from the past where it seems that the girl is in a serious talk when she discovered that she's been watched by a voyeur. And before she could close the talk or set the talk on hold, we have the pics and/or vids already. :D

luv_da_beach 10-09-2017 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevin6 (Post 2516951)
Great theme for a thread, didn't knew there wasn't a thread like this already. I will look in my collection if i have some pics to add. The question you also could have is, if the girls (already) knew that they're being watched, photographed/filmed by pervs like us. I remember pics and vids from the past where it seems that the girl is in a serious talk when she discovered that she's been watched by a voyeur. And before she could close the talk or set the talk on hold, we have the pics and/or vids already. :D

Thanks for your message stevin6!
I also had seen similar images where the girls understand they're being watched as they talk on the phone.
And yes, it fits in this thread if you have similar images! It fits as long it's not staged! It fits as long it's voyeur!
IT fits as long the girls are nude or topless using their mobiles! :D

Cheerz!

luv_da_beach 10-09-2017 08:20 AM

7 Attachment(s)
Some topless cuties voyeured while talking on the phone.

ENjoy!

luv_da_beach 10-09-2017 08:33 AM

8 Attachment(s)
More topless beach babes and their mobiles!

ENjoy!

stevin6 10-09-2017 09:11 AM

10 Attachment(s)
I knew that i must have some pics that fits in this thread in my hughe collection of original 'RDU' pics. Just been through +/- 50% of my RDU collection showed up already 31 pics, so here i post the first batch, all lake-pics were shoot in Austria and the others on holiday in South Europe.
Enjoy and have fun.
:D;)

stevin6 10-09-2017 09:14 AM

7 Attachment(s)
Next batch.....

stevin6 10-09-2017 09:17 AM

6 Attachment(s)
Another batch.....