One Click Chicks Forum

One Click Chicks Forum (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/index.php)
-   Non Fiction (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Does your wife come out of the bathroom with only a towel on her head? (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=212933)

zeuren 08-17-2017 11:51 AM

Does your wife come out of the bathroom with only a towel on her head?

Does your wife come out of the bathroom with only a towel on her head?

When my wife has had a shower or bath she will come out with only a towel in her hair. Ive often wondered if she gets a thrill that there might be someone downstairs, as you can see the bathroom door from the bottom of the stairs. She then walks to the bed room and gets changed in front of the window with no sheer curtain. She wont put the light on though as she would see it as being exhibitionist.

Does your wife do this?

piecenick 08-17-2017 03:36 PM

My wife has short hair, no no towel on her head, just nude.

FunJoe 08-17-2017 03:45 PM

Towel? Like This?

1 Attachment(s)
Does it all the time

shnowballs 08-17-2017 04:37 PM

Yes, once the weather warms up my lady does this almost all the time. It's particularly fun whenever we're staying in hotels. :-)

krushboy07 08-17-2017 04:44 PM

mine does all the time..keep hoping some friends will drop by when she comes out from the shower

goodguy30 08-17-2017 04:50 PM

My wife always comes out totally nude

Moonist 08-18-2017 12:35 AM

Yup same here. My wife always comes out naked with just the towel in her head. Was very awkward for me when she was younger. When she lived at home she shared the basement with her brother and she would do the same thing. She'd come out stark naked with just a towel on her head. She'd go about her business like he was wasn't there. Sometimes naked for extended amounts of time. Occasionally there would be someone else down there like her sister but not often.
She'd always tell me it's no big deal in front of her brother because brothers don't look at sisters that way.

Purple Haze 08-18-2017 05:56 AM

Same here, my wife is fine with casual nudity - trips around the house starkers a lot of the time - no issue for her. Dries her hair, does her make-up etc etc, all in the nude before she puts any clothes on. Even known her to hang washing on the line in the garden in the buff in warm weather:cool:

She's got a great pair of tits too!:)

nudony 08-18-2017 07:22 AM

Yeap, in the morning the fiancée always come out of the shower naked. But instead of having the towel wrapped over her head she is holding it with her hands and "frictioning" her hair after putting some kind of product in it. It's nice waking up on the weekends and seeing my girl walking around naked first thing in the morning. Usually she then puts on a short robe after her hair routine (takes a few minutes) and then goes to the living room for coffee. When I join her she is usually on the couch with her robe nonchalantly open and tits often hanging out of it. Very nice look!

With my ex-wife it was even cuter. She was a home-nudist. So she would actually be naked first thing after coming home. She would then take a shower or bath and come back out completely naked. And often not get dressed again until the next morning to go to work.

Mywifestits 08-18-2017 07:54 AM

Wife almost always leaves the bathroom nude and goes thru the bedroom and common room getting her clothes in order. Nine times out of ten she leaves the curtains open and gets embarrassed if she notices them open. If neighbors or anyone is on sidewalk they have full view of her, I tested the show myself lol.